Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Collecting Child Support

How Do They Child Support If The Person Paying It Moves To Another State?

According to the Revised Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement Support Act or RURESA, order for child support that are issued via family court in one state, will be thus enforced in another state if the paying parent should move as long as specific conditions are met. According to RURESA, custodial parents have two choices in collecting their child support if the paying ex spouse moves out of state.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Port St. Lucie 8483 S. U.S. Highway One
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952
Stuart By Appointment Only 100 SW Albany Ave., Suite 300k
Stuart, FL 34994
Fort Pierce By Appointment Only 311 S 2nd St., Suite 102b
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Telephone: 772-466-0707 Fax: 772-223-9290 or 772-466-0907 Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:00pm M-F