Julia G. Baginski Brandt, Esq.
The Wills Trusts and Estates practice area of the firm has moved to our new Martin County annex, where Attorney Julia Baginski Brandt will continue to provide high quality legal services while managing this branch.
Attorney Julia Baginski Brandt has practiced law in Florida for nearly two decades. She is devoted to customizing solutions for her clients, and always strives for excellence. Prior to partnering with her husband Arthur Brandt in 2016, she led a successful solo firm for ten years. Being originally from Chicago, Illinois, and then traveling extensively due to her mother’s position in the U.S. Navy, Ms. Baginski has a unique background that she brings to the Treasure Coast. Ms. Baginski is also an ordained minister, serving Unity Church in Jensen Beach. She is able to blend sharp intellect and a strong work ethic to advocate effectively for her clients. With a strong talent in estate planning, Julia Baginski Brandt is the compassionate ally who will support you with your will, trust and probate needs. If you are looking for legal help, call 772-466-0707.
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law 2004
- B.A., University of Florida 2002
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar 2005 to present
Real Property Probate Law Section Member
Elder Law Section Member
- 10 Best Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award 2023, 2024
- 10 Best Female Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers 2014
- Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, Stetson College of Law 2004
- Paul Barnard Award for Clinic Excellence, Stetson College of Law 2004
- Pro Bono Award, Stetson College of Law 2004
- American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2023 to present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2005 to 2018
- St. Lucie County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (President 2008-2009, 2007-2018)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers at Stetson (President 2003-2004)