Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Baginski Brandt & Brandt Port St. Lucie Criminal & Family Attorneys
  • Family Law & Criminal Defense Attorneys
  • ~
  • Schedule a Confidential Consultation
  • ~
  • Ask Us About Payment Plans

Collecting Child Support

How Do They Child Support If The Person Paying It Moves To Another State?

According to the Revised Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement Support Act or RURESA, order for child support that are issued via family court in one state, will be thus enforced in another state if the paying parent should move as long as specific conditions are met. According to RURESA, custodial parents have two choices in collecting their child support if the paying ex spouse moves out of state.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation