Julia G. Baginski Brandt, Esq.
Attorney Julia Baginski Brandt has handled thousands of criminal cases and is very successful in both jury and bench trials. She is devoted to protecting the rights of the accused, and always strives for excellence. Prior to opening her own private practice in 2007, she was an Assistant Public Defender for two of Florida’s Judicial Circuits. Ms. Baginski also enjoys helping her clients who become injured to be compensated and treated fairly. Being originally from Chicago, Illinois, and then traveling extensively due to her mother’s position in the U.S. Navy, Ms. Baginski has a unique background that she brings to the Treasure Coast. She is able to blend compassion and a strong work ethic to advocate effectively for her clients. With a passion for criminal and juvenile law, Julia Baginski is the criminal defense lawyer you want on your side. If you are looking for legal help, call (772) 301-1141.
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
- Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy Paul Barnard Award for Clinic Excellence
- B.A., University of Florida
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Lucie County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers President – 2008/2009, 2017/2018
- St. Lucie County Bar AssociationFlorida Bar
- 10 Best Female Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award 2016 Top 100 Trial Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers 2014 Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, Stetson College of Law 2004
- National Trial Lawyers, 2014 to present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2005 to present
- St. Lucie County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (President 2008-2009, 2007-2018 to present)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers at Stetson (President 2003-2004)