Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Baginski Brandt & Brandt Port St. Lucie Criminal & Family Attorneys
  • Family Law & Criminal Defense Attorneys
  • ~
  • Schedule a Confidential Consultation
  • ~
  • Ask Us About Payment Plans

What can I do in Florida to get my support increased if I think it is too low?

Any parent can file for a modification of child support. By filing that action, you’re then opening the door to financial discovery. At that point, your attorney can go ahead and request financial affidavits, bank statements, employment records, whatever that’s needed to go ahead and show that that person’s income is substantially greater than what it had previously been set at. The figures at that point are then calculated, and if there is going to be a substantial change in child support, a court can enter that order.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation