Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Baginski Brandt & Brandt Port St. Lucie Criminal & Family Attorneys
  • Family Law & Criminal Defense Attorneys
  • ~
  • Schedule a Confidential Consultation
  • ~
  • Ask Us About Payment Plans

I have never admitted paternity, but I want to see my child now. What can I do?

In a situation where you’ve never admitted paternity, but you’re ready to see your child now and you need to be involved in your child’s life, you can file a paternity action. A paternity action will legally establish you as the father of the child and give you equal rights over the child as the mother. That will give you time-sharing, parental responsibility and child support obligations will follow.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation