Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Baginski Brandt & Brandt Port St. Lucie Criminal & Family Attorneys
  • Family Law, Divorce & Estate Planning
  • ~
  • Schedule a Confidential Consultation
  • ~
  • Ask Us About Payment Plans

Can I terminate my ex-spouse’s visitation if he or she doesn’t pay child support?

Time-sharing and child support are not related items. You cannot terminate somebody’s time-sharing merely because they’re not paying child support. You can, however, have the father or the mother who’s not paying support be held in contempt. That is something that the courts will use to enforce that support be paid.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation