Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Baginski Brandt & Brandt Port St. Lucie Criminal & Family Attorneys
  • Family Law & Criminal Defense Attorneys
  • ~
  • Schedule a Confidential Consultation
  • ~
  • Ask Us About Payment Plans

Can I get some support for my child, even though I am not married to the father of my child?

Child support has no connection to whether or not parents are married. A father or a mother for that matter, has an absolute obligation to support the child financially. Child support can be established either through a paternity action or through the Department of Revenue depending upon the financial situation of the families.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation