- Can social media or internet information be used to prove a case against me in court?
- Can the police take my cell phone if they are investigating a crime?
- How can I clear my criminal record in Florida?
- I am guilty, have no defense, and just want to get this over with. Should I even bother getting an attorney?
- Should I agree to a plea bargain?
- The police want me to talk about a crime they think I committed. Should I comply?
- What do I do if I cannot afford to make the bail set in my Florida criminal law case?
- When do the police have to read me my rights in Florida?
- Why should I hire a criminal defense attorney?