Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Tag Archives: modifycation

Modifying Alimony

By Baginski Brandt & Brandt |

What Is Modifying Alimony? Can I get the court to permit termination of my alimony obligations? The reason I ask is because I was made to pay alimony to my ex-spouse, but they are now living with someone else who is providing financial support to them. The answer depends largely on the type of alimony… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Port St. Lucie 8483 S. U.S. Highway One
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952
Stuart By Appointment Only 100 SW Albany Ave., Suite 300k
Stuart, FL 34994
Fort Pierce By Appointment Only 311 S 2nd St., Suite 102b
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Telephone: 772-466-0707 Fax: 772-223-9290 or 772-466-0907 Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:00pm M-F