Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Tag Archives: child support modification

Changes in Child Support

By Baginski Brandt & Brandt |

Once a child support order has been issued by the court, is it possible to get the amount of support that must be paid changed? When Is A Change In Child Support Possible? Under certain circumstances it is possible to modify the child support amount. There are various methods available to do this. Having… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Port St. Lucie 8483 S. U.S. Highway One
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952
Stuart By Appointment Only 100 SW Albany Ave., Suite 300k
Stuart, FL 34994
Fort Pierce By Appointment Only 311 S 2nd St., Suite 102b
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Telephone: 772-466-0707 Fax: 772-223-9290 or 772-466-0907 Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:00pm M-F