Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Monthly Archives: August 2021


What Should I Do If A Florida Parent Fails To Pay Child Support?

By Baginski Brandt & Brandt |

If a couple with children chooses to end a marriage, child support will be part of a final divorce agreement. Essentially, this means the parents have agreed or a court has ordered one parent to pay the other parent a set amount, typically paid monthly. Often, the payment is paid by the non-custodial parent… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Port St. Lucie 8483 S. U.S. Highway One
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952
Stuart By Appointment Only 27 SE Ocean Blvd
Stuart, FL 34994
Fort Pierce By Appointment Only 311 S 2nd St., Suite 102b
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Telephone: 772-466-0707 Fax: 772-223-9290 or 772-466-0907 Office Hours: 8:30 to 5:00pm M-F